Yonex Duora 10 Badminton Racquet
- New Concept Yonex racket with a dual sided frame.
- Lee Chong Wei's official badminton racquet
- Dynamic Dual Frame: Both sides of the racquet provides great forehand power and backhand speed RESPECTIVELY. Make sure you hold the Duora 10 correctly to maximize the potential!
- Incorporates new material in it's frame (Nickel Titanium Fibre) to boost your backhand shots.
- Stiff shaft for medium to advanced players to unleash fast responsive shots.
- Balance Point of the Duora 10 is 295mm (Head Balance)
- Suitable for both Singles and Doubles discipline.
- Comes with a full Yonex cover case
Box-shaped for power. Aerodynamic for speed. Strong forehand smash. Fast backhand drive.
Shaft Flexibility:Stiff Balance Point:295mm (Head Balance) Frame Material:H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC DR, Ni-Ti Fiber Shaft Material:H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC Weight:3U (88 grams) Max Tension: 26 pounds Color:Blue Orange Brand SeriesYonex Duora Range Grip Size G5 (Small)
We Also Recommend
Victor BR9207 Badminton Bag (Fits 9 Rackets with Individual Compartments)
Regular price USD $10040 USD $100.40