Victor SH-A820 Q
- High End Victor professional badminton shoes
- Comfortable fitting: Apart from having good protection, this model is designed to keep your feet comfortable.
- Contains All Around features; Stability, Lightweight, and Comfort
- EnergyMax 3.0 improves shock absorption (put less stress on your knees) and rebound ability (minimize lethargy)
- 3D carbon fiber sheet improves shoe stability; further prevents you from spraining your ankle
- Official badminton shoes for Taiwan's first Women Singles player, Tai Tzu Ying.
Outsole Material: Rubber
Midsole: Resilient EVA + ENERGYMAX3.0 + TPU + Carbon Power + Solid EVA
Upper: PU Leather + V-Durable + Double Mesh
How to Choose the Right Shoe Size?
- For the best accuracy, use (CM) as your benchmark.
- CM measures the length between the back of your heels to your largest toe.
- It's always a better choice to buy a shoe that is slightly loose than buying a shoe that is slightly tight. Because you can always wear thicker socks to make your foot bigger.
We Also Recommend
NEW Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ 83 grams (Viktor Axelsen Badminton Racket)