Victor SH-P9100 D
- Official Badminton Shoes for the Korean National Badminton Team
- 2014 model
- Best seller for Victor Top Range Shoes!
- Wide Fitting: Fit well for people with wide feet
- Contains the best Support functions in the Victor Badminton Shoe range
- EnergyMax 3.0 technology increases shock absorption and cushioning
- Tough lateral support prevents you from ankle sprain; also enhances your lateral stability
- Carbon Graphite Sheet at the core prevents the shoes from twisting
- Built to last longer for players with dynamic footwork
Outsole: Rubber + D.MAX
Midsole: Light Resilient EVA + ENERGYMAX 3.0 + TPU + Carbon Power + Solid EVA
Upper: PU Leather + V-Durable + Double Mesh
How to Choose the Right Shoe Size?
- For the best accuracy, use (CM) as your benchmark.
- CM measures the length between the back of your heels to your largest toe.
- It's always a better choice to buy a shoe that is slightly loose than buying a shoe that is slightly tight. Because you can always wear thicker socks to make your foot bigger.
We Also Recommend
NEW Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ 83 grams (Viktor Axelsen Badminton Racket)