Yonex Duora 10 Badminton Racquet
- New Concept Yonex racket with a dual sided frame.
- Lee Chong Wei's official badminton racquet
- Dynamic Dual Frame: Both sides of the racquet provides great forehand power and backhand speed RESPECTIVELY. Make sure you hold the Duora 10 correctly to maximize the potential!
- Incorporates new material in it's frame (Nickel Titanium Fibre) to boost your backhand shots.
- Stiff shaft for medium to advanced players to unleash fast responsive shots.
- Balance Point of the Duora 10 is 295mm (Head Balance)
- Suitable for both Singles and Doubles discipline.
- Comes with a full Yonex cover case
Box-shaped for power. Aerodynamic for speed. Strong forehand smash. Fast backhand drive.
Shaft Flexibility:Stiff Balance Point:295mm (Head Balance) Frame Material:H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC DR, Ni-Ti Fiber Shaft Material:H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC Weight:3U (88 grams) Max Tension: 26 pounds Color:Blue Orange Brand SeriesYonex Duora Range Grip Size G5 (Small)
We Also Recommend
NEW Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ 83 grams (Viktor Axelsen Badminton Racket)
NEW Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ 88 grams (Viktor Axelsen Badminton Racket) Pre-Order
Yonex Arcsaber Lite (Lightweight Beginner Friendly) Badminton Racquet